Sunday 17 July 2011

It All Ends Here

Listen to this Harry Potter theme song while you read the rest of this entry.

Harry-Potter-and-The-Deathly-Hallows-Part-2-Wallpaper
IMG_3278

Caught Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 tonight and I must say I had goosebumps throughout the film. It's almost 10 years since the first HP film came out. Can you believe it's ending now? I think most people my age grew up with Harry Potter. Harry aka Daniel Radcliffe used to be a cute boy but looks horrible now, Ron aka Rupert Grint used to be short and has grown so much taller now and Hermoine aka Emma Watson, OMG she became so pretty!!! So it finally all ended with Part 2 of the Deathly Hallows. It kinda feels like the end to my childhood. Lol, drama much? I guess everyone is growing up and it's time to let go of our childhood. Oh well, anyway not gonna write any spoilers here but my favourite scene of the movie has got to be the part where Professor McGonagall (Maggie Smith) and the rest stood by and protected the Hogwarts castle. And when the stone statues became alive and guarded the castle, OMG T_T goosebumps moment. That entire sceneis seriously epic to the max I don't mind watching the whole movie again just for it lor!

And here's the awesome score to the epic scene. MUST LISTEN. Can you feel it? Can you feel the epicness?!

Anyway, I caught the movie in 3D and I think the cinemas here finally changed to better 3D glasses! (The old ones are damn chunky and disgusting. Wear already will have headache one!) And they gave me this "wet tissue-ish" wipe to clean the 3D glasses. The packet looks like those McDonald's seaweed shaker pack or like condom lor! Hahaha. Yes, that's a picture of me looking retarded wearing the 3D glasses. Now laugh.

IMG_3276IMG_3277

Went for dinner after the movie. Since everywhere is closing at 930pm (Can you believe shops here close so early?! Where's the night life man!), I had Thai Express which opens till lateR.

P7164587P7164599P7164604

Thai Express
302 Tiong Bahru Road
#02-09/10 Tiong Bahru Plaza
Singapore 168732
Tel +65 6276 7005
Operating hours
1130 - 2230 daily
Last order at 2200pm

By the way, here are some random pictures of Brenda and my shoes.

P7164571P7164572P7164573P7144553P7144554

Abrupt ending of post. Hehe.

4 comments:

  1. "Harry aka Daniel Radcliffe used to be a cute boy but looks horrible now" lol

    I watched it again today and I cried like a baby AGAIN! my favorite scenes are Snape's moments (he was, is and will always be one of my fav. characters) >w< and the epic quote by Mrs. Weasley lol

    Professor McGonagall was so cute after she did the spell hahaha

    And I also feel like my childhood ended here :c

    I gotta say it has to be a must see in 3D, the first time I watched it was normal but it was sooooo good in 3D... the last scene with Voldemort I could almost feel those things in the air lol

    I couldn't be any more happier with the final movie, they did an amazing job ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yea Snape was really noble. I love it when Mrs. Weasley killed Bellatrix and called her a bitch. Haha it was unexpected. And I love Professor McGonagall too!

    We grew up with Harry Potter and I guess it's time for us to grow up since it has ended. :/

    I feel that the 3D was so-so. Only the opening logo scene's 3D was impressive and also the part after Voldermort exploded. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, it might be not the best 3D move ever, but it was way better than the normal XD

    Harry Potter was one of the best things in my childhood and yeah, it's time for us to grow up now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know why but i really cried hard when the movie was showing Snape's memories! ): and the part where he told harry "you have your mother's eyes".. I laughed when Professor McGonagall said "I've always wanted to that spell" HAHA, she so cute.

    ReplyDelete